Get started by submitting your general contact and project information HERE. Please make sure to upload your existing kitchen photos.
- Fill out the How To Measure guide and send it back to us.
- Select your finish and door style.
- After your information is received, a MULLER representative will contact you to go over the information provided. We want to ensure we have a full understanding of the wants and needs of your new kitchen.
- Once the design is complete, a virtual meeting will be set with a MULLER designer to go over the details of your new kitchen. With our state of the art design software we are able to create 3-D photo realistic renderings of what your new kitchen will look like.
- Finish samples are available through your Muller designer, we offer three finish samples at no cost to you. It is important to see the finish to insure it is what you envision. Sample colors displayed on the computer can look different when the sample is physically in your home.
- Once your design has been finalized and you’ve received your samples you are ready to order. Contact your Muller designer to move forward with placing your order.
- Once your order is place a representative will contact you to set up an appointment for a measuring specialist to come to your home to verify the measurements are accurate.
- Don’t worry we are standing by during the installation process to help with any questions that may come up.
Let’s get started on your new kitchen today!